Monday, March 06, 2006

Duties completed

It was Dad's wedding last Friday, and I was the Best Man. I/we managed to get through the service without too much drama (but with lots of tears from daughters of both sides!) Ann dropped Dad's ring just before she gave it to him during the service, but since the church was carpetted, it didn't roll off down a grate!

Got away from church and to the reception, breakfast was served, and my speech was delivered. It got laughs in the right places, and no heckles, so I was happy about that - then it was down to the serious business of drinking! Many pints were consumed, but I never really felt that drunk, as they were going down quite slowly.

There are quite a few piccies on Flickr (link on the right) if you want to have a look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home