Friday, January 20, 2006

Or not as the case may be!

I got back to my bike yesterday evening to discover that some little
scrote had let all the air out of both my tyres, bent the mud-guard
out of shape, and spat on the saddle! I don't (didn't) carry a pump
(or a puncture kit) with me, so couldn't ride home. As it happens,
Charlotte had parked the car there, so I could get a lift home with
her.

Since I went out to a band rehersal last night, I've not had chance to
pump them up again, so had to get a lift in the car today. :-(

2 Comments:

At 20 January, 2006 13:22, Blogger Mad said...

Annoying little brats. Grrr.

 
At 25 January, 2006 17:25, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I assume that it was merely coincidence that C had parked the car there and the bike had got damaged...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home